Our app is not signed by Apple. To install it, follow these steps to allow our app to install.
1. Open “System Preferences” by clicking on the Apple icon and choosing that option.
2. Select “Security & Privacy” from the “System Preferences” window.
3. Select the “General” tab, and select the lock in the lower left corner to allow changes.
4. Enter your computer username and password, then select “Unlock.”
5. In the “Allow apps downloaded from:” section, select the radio button to the left of “Anywhere.”
6. Close the window. You can now install our app.